False Teeth

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

Poll: Who of us wears dentures? (70 member(s) have cast votes)

Who of us wears dentures?

1. Not me: (50 votes [73.53%])

Percentage of vote: 73.53%

2. Uppers only (9 votes [13.24%])

Percentage of vote: 13.24%

3. Lowers only: (1 votes [1.47%])

Percentage of vote: 1.47%

4. Full set: (8 votes [11.76%])

Percentage of vote: 11.76%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Guest_FloridaBob_Guest

Guest_FloridaBob_Guest
  • --Guest--Guests

Posted 25 August 2003 - 09:28 AM

Please take the poll.

#2 Superstock

Superstock

Stalwart Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 198 posts
  • Interests:Men, computers, sex, food, sex, photos, sex, guns and sex of course. Sci-Fi movies and books, Oral, Anal,Toys. Always looking to meet new friends in the Buford area. I wish I had a friend with benefits that I could share time with. I like all types, shapes and enjoy the company of most people. Feel free to drop me a private message here on the board.

Posted 26 August 2003 - 01:42 AM

Hello FloridaBob

I have a full set and it is more fun with them out.

Is the venus 2000 good? Does it work well and how noisey is it?

wub.gif dance222.gif wub.gif computer.gif
Superstock ( I say It's a joke son, it's a joke)
(So says Foghorn Leghorn my hero)

I will try anything once and the good stuff over and over and over...............

Impotence...Nature's way of saying "No hard feelings."

#3 gbeard54

gbeard54

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts
  • Interests:well, sex. reading. computering. Not yard work. Movies. Cooking. Not yard work.

Posted 13 October 2003 - 05:54 PM

Still have many of my own teeth, but I've got a friend who has dentures and when he pops them out and sticks my cock in his mouth, he can give a blow job that's better than a Hoover. tongue2.gif
too many irons, not enough fire ...

#4 funguy37

funguy37

funguy37

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,654 posts
  • Interests:reading biographies, history, enjoying life to the fullest, dining out, dining in/cooking, theatre, quite youthful attitude..not interested in "acting" 70, married. grew up in east.

Posted 13 October 2003 - 10:32 PM

have all my own... and they will probably last longer than me!!

sure like to meet your friend and his "gums".... lolsign.gif

#5 letslickit

letslickit

Associate Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts
  • Interests:Interested in talking with guys about our special life. The difficulties of meeting, enjoying friendship and keeping things quiet but at the same time being able to live.

Posted 23 October 2003 - 11:59 PM

Real quick true story. Older fellow, horny as hell, age 72, comes over to the house one nite while the spouse was out bowling. We get very friendly and naked on a blanket in the living room. He pops his full set of dentures out and puts them over at the edge of the blanket. About an hour later, we come up for air and he reaches for his dentures. I notice that there is a lot of little bits of white material (NOT CUM) scattered all over the blanket. ohmy.gif He never said a word, just popped them back in. I realized that our new sheltie puppy of 8 weeks had gotten ahold of his dentured and had chewed the denture adhesive off of them. Thank god the dog didn't damage the dentures. Have met with him several times afterwards and he jokingly asks where is the dog!!!!! devil.gif

AND HOW TRUE - HE WAS LIKE A HOOVER - been with others and without the dentures they say they can really taken it all down. Woo Hoo!!!!!!!!
Never use your teeth, it makes things shrink real fast[size=5]

#6 DJAY

DJAY

Stalwart Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted 24 October 2003 - 08:18 AM

I have all my own teeth--- I wouldn't any one elses!!!! biggrin.gif
I have had a few blow jobs from guys that take their dentures out...... it is GREAT!!
I'm still digging for the meaning of life.

PROVERBS 25:24.
"BETTER TO LIVE ALONE IN A CORNER OF A COLD ATTIC
THAN IN A MANSION WITH A CONTENTIOUS WOMAN."

#7 tiny

tiny

Moderator "Who Are You?"

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,071 posts
  • Interests:i'm a submissive male, interested in making friends with men. In person would be great but i would settle with on line friends. Age is not a barrier for me.

Posted 15 October 2007 - 11:35 AM

One friend of mine was about 50 years older than me and he used to suck me off. He had false tops. Sometimes they would slip while we kissed and while he was sucking me. I ignored it but it was awkward. He never liked to swallow my load either. He always fed it back to me. What did i know i was 18 at the time.
Your friend
tiny
submissiveforrose@yahoo.com

#8 kennan

kennan

Post Master General

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,000 posts
  • Interests:Male sex. Male sex talk. Buddies who can be my friends in public and share sex in secret. I particularly like married men because we have so much in common. I have had prostate surgery so I have severe ED concerns but that doesn't stop me from enjoying men!

Posted 15 October 2007 - 03:17 PM

I have been sucked by one guy who took his dentures out.......brother, it was an awesome blow job......the feel of those gums, knowing they can't hurt you, gnawing up and down your dick really adds a dimension to the whole blow job.

I'll tell you what it is just like.........when we were kids we used to left small calves and small sheep suck us.....and it feels the same.......except those little animals also have bigger tongues, and they kind of wrap their tongues around the dick and that is a really neat feeling, their tongue is kind of like having a channel to fuck as well as feeling the sucking sensation.......can you imagine how disappointed those animals were to do all that sucking and then only get a couple of teaspoons for cum for all their effort!

#9 Chumango

Chumango

Stalwart Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 193 posts
  • Interests:I like all sports, music (except hard rock or rap), religion, restful moments, exremely curious but inexperienced; like to chat mm . . .

Posted 16 October 2007 - 01:58 PM

QUOTE(kennan @ Oct 15 2007, 03:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I have been sucked by one guy who took his dentures out.......brother, it was an awesome blow job......the feel of those gums, knowing they can't hurt you, gnawing up and down your dick really adds a dimension to the whole blow job.

I'll tell you what it is just like.........when we were kids we used to left small calves and small sheep suck us.....and it feels the same.......except those little animals also have bigger tongues, and they kind of wrap their tongues around the dick and that is a really neat feeling, their tongue is kind of like having a channel to fuck as well as feeling the sucking sensation.......can you imagine how disappointed those animals were to do all that sucking and then only get a couple of teaspoons for cum for all their effort!

Kennan, you are a riot . . . thanx for being you . . . I enjoy your loads.

#10 funguy37

funguy37

funguy37

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,654 posts
  • Interests:reading biographies, history, enjoying life to the fullest, dining out, dining in/cooking, theatre, quite youthful attitude..not interested in "acting" 70, married. grew up in east.

Posted 20 August 2009 - 03:17 PM

QUOTE (kennan @ Oct 15 2007, 05:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

as a "city boy" i would have been worried that the calves or sheep might have mistaken my dick for dinner and bite down....bye bye dick... one circumsicion is enough in a lifetime!...

#11 kennan

kennan

Post Master General

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,000 posts
  • Interests:Male sex. Male sex talk. Buddies who can be my friends in public and share sex in secret. I particularly like married men because we have so much in common. I have had prostate surgery so I have severe ED concerns but that doesn't stop me from enjoying men!

Posted 31 August 2009 - 07:08 AM

Funguy, you know how stupid little boys can be! It is always monkey-see monkey-do.....and little boys will do most anything an older boy tells 'em or shows 'em. But in the case of getting sucked by little lambs and little calves, the older boys were right-----it was awesome and totally safe!

And it turns out there is scientific----or medical or anatomical?----reason for that, particularly for those very young animals but also true of older sheep and cows. They don't "bite" with their front teeth for the purpose of biting "into" something, like blades of grass. They use the front teeth just to close on something like grass and then pull it into their mouth. The biting and chewing is all done with their back teeth, just what you are seeing when you see a cow chawing on her cud.

They treat your dick just like they treat their momma's teats, nice and appreciative!

When you feed a sheep or a cow something like hard pellets, they lap 'em into their mouth with their tongues and then chew on their molars........in other words, they don't do like you and I do biting into a Baby Ruth bar! Now, I damn sure wouldn't do that with a dog or any other animal which uses their canine and insisor teeth for biting into and stripping meat off bones. No way, baby!

I loved those blow jobs on my little weenie back in those days. I never got to do it again once I got a full sized dick......I will bet a lamb sucking on a big peter would be an awesome pleasure!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Custom Search