Founder

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,842 posts
  • Interests:Founder of mma2om.com
    Webcamming
    Internet

Posted 05 March 2005 - 07:46 PM

Our Next Event will be a weekend at Camp David, Inverness, FL.

We will be "piggybacking" with the Prime Timers of Central Florida.

Of course, Saturday, April 9, will be the big day. Some of us are planning to stay "off site" and commute.

Camp David Florida Web Site

CharlieBear
bear(at)mma2om.com

Send Contributions to: P. O. Box 2628, Bunnell, FL 32110

#2 Guest_FloridaBob_Guest

Guest_FloridaBob_Guest
  • --Guest--Guests

Posted 08 March 2005 - 09:01 AM

I hope to make it there.

Bob

#3 Guest_FloridaBob_Guest

Guest_FloridaBob_Guest
  • --Guest--Guests

Posted 22 March 2005 - 09:16 AM

Bear has asked me to post directions to Camp David, so here goes.

Their website has directions posted there, but these tips may help you.

WWW.CAMPDAVIDFLORIDA.COM

Camp David is on HWY 44, located between I-75 and Inverness, FL.

I take I-75 to HWY 44, (exit 329),going West on #44, it is 9 miles or about 10-12 minutes from I-75. Once you reach the Withlacooche River, SLOW DOWN!

The Camp is just past the Air Boat Rides (don't remember name)(Wild Bills?), it will be on your left as you are traveling West on #44

You are looking for "Boy Scout Road" sign, it is a small street sign on your left. There used to be a big sign, but when they widened #44 it got torn down.

I sometimes miss the road and I know where it is, so be careful.

Once you find Boy Scout Road, you will be traveling South on a paved road. After a short drive, the road turns to dirt - it is usually in good condition. There are a few turns to make, just follow the signs for Camp David.

As you approach Camp David, you come to a closed gate. Exit your car and ring the bell (buzzer), someone in the office will ask you what you want. Tell them you wish to enter or that you are a member. Pull your car inside the gate, get out and close the gate behind you.

A short drive takes you to the parking area (on your right), park your car and walk up to the office. Parking lot is small and just a grassy area. Pay your daily fee of $6 to get in, it is $10 if you are not a member already.

You must carry a towel or wrap with you at all times, in case you need to cover up when they have service personnel come in. (not very often).

Bring what you wish to drink or eat with you, no alcohol allowed, no weapons.
You might want to bring bug spray also.

They do have ice available, check out their website if you have any questions or call them. They are open from 9 AM to 7 PM.

You might want to check out the X-Mart adult bookstore, it is on Hwy 44, just EAST of I-75, open 24 hours. Cops do unannounced visits, so be careful what you do there - especially in video booths.

Hope this helps,

Bob

Edited by FloridaBob, 25 March 2005 - 12:18 PM.

#4 galaxy1

galaxy1

Spam Chaser

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 523 posts
  • Interests:Cooking, reading, gardening, woodworking, music, sailing, nudism, Internet, grandkids, volunteer activities (I'm retired). Thinking about learning keyboard music playing, but that takes practice. Looking at hooking a couple keyboards together with MIDI so I can play Bach. Right now, that's just a dream.

Looking for understanding friends.

Posted 26 March 2005 - 07:02 PM

QUOTE(FloridaBob @ Mar 22 2005, 09:08 AM)
Bear has asked me to post directions to Camp David, so here goes.

Their website has directions posted there, but these tips may help you.

WWW.CAMPDAVIDFLORIDA.COM
<Snip>

View Post

At their monthly meeting today, Prime Timers Orlando announced they will have a hot dog roast at Camp David that weekend.

Anyone who attended the previous Camp David event as their first visit to Camp Davis, got a membership card good for a year, so the daily charge will be just $6.00 for this event.

It should be cooler this time than the 95+ degrees last time; although not air conditioned, the screened porch where the XXX videos were shown was an attraction then, but few of the naked men sitting on the benches there (or kneeling in front of them) were watching the videos on the TV. There was some impressive equipment on display, however.

Unfortunately, I have to be in Ft. Lauderdale that weekend. sad.gif

Frank

#5 bear

bear

Founder

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,842 posts
  • Interests:Founder of mma2om.com
    Webcamming
    Internet

Posted 27 March 2005 - 12:58 AM

Frank, glad you mentioned that! goodjob.gif There will be a small charge for the dawgs and bergers. So bring some money....somewhere! food.gif

Again, the cookout is on Saturday.

CharlieBear
bear(at)mma2om.com

Send Contributions to: P. O. Box 2628, Bunnell, FL 32110

#6 Guest_FloridaBob_Guest

Guest_FloridaBob_Guest
  • --Guest--Guests

Posted 27 March 2005 - 10:51 AM

Hope to get my "weenie" roasted, as often as possible.

jerkoff.gif jerkoff.gif jerkoff.gif jerkoff.gif jerkoff.gif

Bob

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Custom Search