• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Mentorman

Mentorman

Associate Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
  • Interests:Would like to meet another biguy over 50 near by for a monogamous relationship. Very clean and safe, and expect same. A closed loop relationship.<br /><br />Quite fit, well hung, and horny. 5'11''/183. Christian, trying to lead a life of loving service. Am a member of the ManKind Project, New Warrior, which I highly recommend, guys.

Posted 18 April 2006 - 11:25 PM

Does this site have a place where we can register for possible closed loop relationships? It is an arrangement between two married men who want a male partner. They agree for the sake of disease, marriages, etc. not to have sex with any other man, and they have to be sure they are clean when they start. I'm looking for such a man in my area, and would like to hear how you other guys think that would be for you.

Larry H.

#2 galaxy1

galaxy1

Spam Chaser

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 523 posts
  • Interests:Cooking, reading, gardening, woodworking, music, sailing, nudism, Internet, grandkids, volunteer activities (I'm retired). Thinking about learning keyboard music playing, but that takes practice. Looking at hooking a couple keyboards together with MIDI so I can play Bach. Right now, that's just a dream.

Looking for understanding friends.

Posted 19 April 2006 - 05:35 AM

QUOTE(Larry H. @ Apr 18 2006, 11:17 PM)
Does this site have a place where we can register for possible closed loop relationships? It is an arrangement between two married men who want a male partner. They agree for the sake of disease, marriages, etc. not to have sex with any other man, and they have to be sure they are clean when they start. I'm looking for such a man in my area, and would like to hear how you other guys think that would be for you.

Larry H.

View Post

Larry,

I'm not aware of a place here for that kind of registry, but the setup for this board would lend itself to a section that could be devoted to closed loop seekers.

There is a closed loop group on Yahoo, with database files, but most users there seem unaware of them. http://groups.yahoo....up/closed-loop/

Yahoo Group Chat, including Closed-Loop, is being discontinued, so the chat feature here, that Bear has promoted, will likely see more usage in the future.

Frank

#3 tiny

tiny

Moderator "Who Are You?"

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,071 posts
  • Interests:i'm a submissive male, interested in making friends with men. In person would be great but i would settle with on line friends. Age is not a barrier for me.

Posted 19 April 2006 - 07:54 AM

i would like to see a section for closed loop relationships.
Seems a good idea
Your friend
tiny
submissiveforrose@yahoo.com

#4 princealexi

princealexi

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Interests:Boating, Music, travel, occasional cigars, interested in out door activities, love the beach and the ocean. Looking for a friend with the same interests to hang out with and have fun in a closed relationship, discreet

Posted 20 April 2006 - 01:45 AM

I think a section on closed loop relationships would be great for this site. I too am looking for this type of relationship for those very reasons. Want a close friend to hang with and have fun without the worries.

#5 foothillbilly

foothillbilly

foothillbilly

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 154 posts
  • Interests:Cycling, reading, hiking, general travel, politics, paganism

Posted 20 April 2006 - 05:49 AM

That is certainly an interesting idea. The two possibilities that I've talked to my wife about are a three-way relationship and this (the "hiking buddy" idea). I would certainly like to know more about men's experiences in finding and conducting "closed loop" relationships. In other words, "me too."

Calvin
It is better to be hated for who you are
Than to be loved for who you are not.

#6 saxyguy50

saxyguy50

Stalwart Member

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 162 posts
  • Interests:I am a musician, playing in a community band, a swing band and whatever pit orchestra and church gigs I can get. I fix band instrument for a living, having done so, full-time, since 1977. Music and sex are about it. TV watching: 24; Commander in Chief; Weeds; Good Eats; Iron Chef; my fiance' got me, kicking and screaming, into soap opera (I'm in love with Crystal on General Hospital. Wow, she is gorgeous and that accent...)

Posted 20 April 2006 - 06:48 AM

Hi princealexi,
Welcome to the site. It's a great site. I saw that you are from KY. I was raised in E-town, currently living in Alabama. Enjoy the site.

Charlie
Heterosexuals and homosexuals only have half the pleasure of sex!

saxy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Custom Search