Photo

Been Caught Jacking Off?

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

Poll: Been Caught Jacking Off? (98 member(s) have cast votes)

Caught or Just Interrupted in time to stop?

1. Yes, been caught big time. (Tell us!) (41 votes [42.27%])

Percentage of vote: 42.27%

2. Not caught but interrupted (Tell us) (38 votes [39.18%])

Percentage of vote: 39.18%

3. Never, too cautious (Don't bore us!) (18 votes [18.56%])

Percentage of vote: 18.56%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#16 hugh55

hugh55

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • Interests:spending time with a good man.

Posted 30 December 2006 - 04:45 PM

Only when I was a teen. Made the mistake of doing it while folks were home and locking the door of my bedroom. While I was strokin' in the dark, someone would shake the doorknob and call to me "what are you doing in there" as if they really didn't know. But afterschool I looked forward to my pleasure and had no one there to bother me. Mom and Dad both were sure I was gonna turn "homosexual" I doubt that really had anything to do with it. But I loved fantasizing about good lookin' men as well as women while jacking off. It would be a few years down the road before I would have my first m2m.

#17 Guest_nwmscurious_Guest

Guest_nwmscurious_Guest
  • --Guest--Guests

Posted 30 December 2006 - 05:14 PM

I've only been caught once... when I was living in a barracks while in the service I was caught by a room mate whilst in the midst of shooting a load. It was one of those "aw shit" moments. He never said much about it, but I was certainly glad when I moved off base a short time later.

nwmscurious

#18 silverfox67

silverfox67

Spam Chaser

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 208 posts
  • Interests:In the past few years I seem to have been traveling to all sort of places around the world. The jaunts across the Pacific are beginning to get a little tiring on me.<br /><br />Sexually I don't chase after women anymore and I prefer men under 40, or so, who like the company of older men.<br /><br />Anyone coming to www.celebrationoffriends.org in Lauderdale in June?

Posted 30 December 2006 - 10:05 PM

When I was in college in the 60's I had the dry cleaning concession in my dorm. When delivering dry cleaning I would usually knock on the door and walk in. One day I knocked on the door and walked in to find a guy on his bed jacking. I descreetly closed the door and came back later. The guy was pretty shy, so I figure he was pretty embarrassed.
Lee

#19 kennan

kennan

Post Master General

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,000 posts
  • Interests:Male sex. Male sex talk. Buddies who can be my friends in public and share sex in secret. I particularly like married men because we have so much in common. I have had prostate surgery so I have severe ED concerns but that doesn't stop me from enjoying men!

Posted 31 December 2006 - 08:18 AM

Mwmcurious, as you guys know, I've been an active closet bi for almost 50 years.....and my only "barren stretch" in life was the time I spent in the Army......always living in barracks, usually in trianing units, even when on pass it was always with other guys, there was just no opportunity......

I never got with another man anywhere on base or near base, but I did make a few while home on leave......

And even jacking off was a tough go in the service......I was never one to rub off a quiet cum shot in the bunk after lights out.

At Fort Polk I did finally find a creek bed near the barracks and there were a few times I announced I was going to the PX alone and I veered by that creek bed enroute and whipped off a quick load.

But my only real good time was during a winter at Fort Knox....back in those days most areas where still heated with coal......so we had "fire guard" duty over night.......everybody hated it but I loved it......because during every 2 hour period one of the duties was to go into the "fire shack" and inspect it......that was a free-standing building housing the big furnace which served the nearby barracks.........so like in the middle of the night there was never anyone around so you could go in there and get warm and beat off........every time I was on fire guard I jacked off about three times a night.

And the next day after fire duty you got to sleep in at the barracks until noon.......every one else hauled out at 7 a.m.....so you could beat off and doze off to sleep and wake up and beat off again...............and I'd be really pissed off on those days if some other ass hole was restricted to barracks because of sick call......but sometimes even then if it was just one guy, if he was in his bunk I'd go to the latrine and beat off.......or if he went to the latrine or shower I'd beat off in my bunk.

#20 joe853

joe853

Moderator Where Are You?

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 494 posts
  • Interests:62 year old male in Northern Canada, got my first adult blow job from a guy at about 30, gave my first one a few years later. Love to be fingered and have had a few women vibe or strap on fuck me. Enjoyed a lot of paid for sex, some quite kinky, mostly women, the odd guy hustler, a few TG, both pre and post op and fair number of CD's, some damm fine looking ones I might add. Did anal a dozen times with guys but not really any strong love for it unless my partner wants it, love rimming and nipple play. I am reasonably well hung and cut very loose. Being safe, clean and discrete are high on my list, a bit adventureous is always good as is being vocal.

Posted 01 January 2007 - 08:29 PM

Other that my other post my being caught jerking history follows,
I remember my sister walking up to me when I was about eight and I was laying on the grass playing with my little hard cock. She asked me what I was doing and I showed her, she asked why and I told her it felt good, we took turns doing it and than took turns playing with her little pussy. I never remember being embarrased about any sister seeing me jerk even after I could cum.
In high school I was laying near the swimming hole watching the girls and jerking when a couple of young girls caught me, I told them to watch and one came real close, I actually squirted cum on her. I also caught an older boy jerking off, I joined in and we were both caught or seen by a lady walking.
I was dating a girl at about 19 and she was not ready to make out so I was standing outside the car jerking off when she walked up to me and asked what I was doing!!!! Soon after she was helping me with her hand, her tits, her legs and than we did it and I moved on.
At about mid 20's on vacation I got caught by a lady sunbathing as I jerked off 4-5 yards away, she screamed and I ran. I also let myself be seen by motel maid and anyone who passed my window as I jerked off on same holiday.
On training a few years later I was drunk one night and in the laundry room with a pair of panties on my head, a bra to my face and jerking my cock when a man ans wife walked in, words were exchanged and I was reported to management who came to see me and I denied it saying I was merely taking a piss in the sink and was sorry but had too much beer.
Maybe at 50 in a parking lot with mirrors adjusted to see all around I was jerking when a lady unseen by me opened the door and told me to leave as she was going to call the cops so I finished and left. Once around same time I was in a lovers lane looking at used condoms and jerking when a guy walked right past me, he nodded but never spoke, I nodded and kept jerking.
Over the past dozen years I have jerked my cock to firmness or off in saunas, at urinals and in showers, got rude comments less than ten times and action of some sort more times than I can honestly recall. Have jerked off in truck, car is better, open to anyone walking by in rest areas often and been caught frequently as well.

#21 kennan

kennan

Post Master General

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,000 posts
  • Interests:Male sex. Male sex talk. Buddies who can be my friends in public and share sex in secret. I particularly like married men because we have so much in common. I have had prostate surgery so I have severe ED concerns but that doesn't stop me from enjoying men!

Posted 02 January 2007 - 08:27 AM

Joe, you are an absolute wild guy compared to most of us when it cums to risky jacking off where you get caught by women who are liable to call the cops! A lot of us would love to be seen but we are either just too much more careful than you or too chicken than to do it where there is so much risk.

But I did identify with what you said about saunas, urinals and and such places........you said in a dozen years you had heard less than 10 negative responses but that you had gotten a lot more action than that........I identify with that because I've always said that 9 out of 10 men are receptive to something if the opportunity comes up privately between two men..............these are places where there are men only and where there is some legit reason to either be totally naked or at least have your dick out...........in these situations I'm like you, I never pass up an opportunity to stroke it so the other guy can see it and feel free to join in if he is in that 90 percent!

That's why I said in the first message to the poll that true "getting caught" didn't include those times we wanted to be seen, like in the hotel health club sauna. But we love to hear about those experiences, too!

#22 docnbabes

docnbabes

Stalwart Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 173 posts
  • Interests:Anything erotic, legal, and safe.

Posted 02 January 2007 - 03:16 PM

I have been caught by Mom, my wife, my daughter, possibly my brothers and my son. I have been caught at work. Those were all negative experiences, but I did have one exciting experience when I went to an adult store that had video booths in it. There was a fellow in there who was dressed sort of femininely and I had gone into a booth and thought I had locked the door. I proceeded to put on my movie, zip down and stroke my cock to full erection. Suddenly, the door to the booth was yanked open and there stood this feminine looking guy practically panting in heat while he stared at my erection. I wonder how many how many guys he got to suck off using this technique? I stared at him briefly, my erection jutting out from my pants, but alas, I was too shy and reclosed the door. He attempted to reopen it but I kept one hand on the handle and he eventually gave up. When I came out, he was around the corner from the booths but waiting there eagerly, perhaps hoping I would invite him back to a motel. It was tempting, but I had already managed to care of my most urgent need and decided to leave the store alone.

#23 kennan

kennan

Post Master General

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,000 posts

Posted 02 January 2007 - 05:11 PM

Hey, doc, come on and tell us the embarrassing details of some of those times you were caught, like by your wife and daughter and at work.......what happened? Did any of them ever see an actual cum shot?

#24 docnbabes

docnbabes

Stalwart Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 173 posts

Posted 03 January 2007 - 10:32 AM

QUOTE(kennan @ Jan 2 2007, 05:03 PM) View Post

Hey, doc, come on and tell us the embarrassing details of some of those times you were caught, like by your wife and daughter and at work.......what happened? Did any of them ever see an actual cum shot?

Kennan,
I snuck out to the living room late one night to knock one out while the wife was sleeping, but left the light on, I was in full stroking mode with a full hard on when my 8 or 9 year old daughter speaks up and says she is having trouble sleeping or asked me to put her to bed. I am totally flustered and grab a pillow to cover up my erection. I did not chastise my daughter for interrupting me, it was not like she unlocked a locked door to surprise me. It was my fault for not being so discreet. I told her to go back to bed and that I would be their in a minute. My wife continued to sleep. I put my sleeping shorts back on and went in to my daughters room and kissed her goodnight.
After this incident I noticed that my daughter took to touching her genital area quite frequently. Apparently I had helped her discover the pleasure of masturbation. Unfortunately, her behavior was a little noticeable at times. If I was around, I would just try and distract her into doing something else. I still don't know if my wife ever addressed this with my daughter. My daughter was later molested by a neighbor and I fear that she may have engaged in this mastabatory activity which may have increased the ideas in this guys head, but we also know he was a molester of other young girls from what came out during the criminal case. My daughter also developed breasts early and has rather large ones now. I fear I may have contributed to all this with my lack of discretion. My daughter's experiences with men have not been all that good so far and she has asked how we would feel if she were a lesbian. I often wonder how much impact I have had on her to lead her that way. I am often battling guilt over this. Not so funny a story. I'll see if I can give you a more light hearted one next time.

#25 docnbabes

docnbabes

Stalwart Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 173 posts

Posted 03 January 2007 - 10:47 AM

what happened? Did any of them ever see an actual cum shot?
[/quote]

Kennan,
One time, I went to knock one off in the bathroom at work. We had those typical stalls with the slide through lock. I thought I had locked the door but apparently did not get the lock slid through. A coworker of mine came into the bathroom and I was again in full stroking mode with a full erection when the door suddenly opened. At first I got the casual, "oh sorry" like nothing unusual had happened except that the door to the stall was somehow open, but then he said the same thing but with exclamation, "OH SORRY!". I had grabbed my cock but was too flustered or unable to shove it into hiding, so I believe he got a good look at my erection. I just sat there with my head down, too embarrassed to look up at him and fumbling trying to close the door with one hand while I had my quickly shrinking erection in the other. He never mentioned the incident to me and I don't know if anything was ever said to anyone else, but no repurcussions came back my way. He was a devout christian young man and he may have decided that it was nobody's business to air my dirty laundry. I respect him for that. Still, he was rather handsome, if he had ever approached me with curiousity about the incident, it would have been hot to slip off to a motel for a more private discussion about the pleasures of mutual masturbation.....and what ever else he might like to discover!

#26 willub12

willub12

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Interests:At this time - being new to the group. I would like to reserve the right to come back at a later time to fill this in. Like the idea of the group - let me get my seet wet and see if it is where this guy needs to be.

Posted 03 January 2007 - 02:27 PM

Tell us your stories------and it's okay if you want to enlarge on this to include telling us about any times you got caught even worse, like jacking or sucking another man!
[/quote]

I was caught jacking off. I went to work with my dad in the summer when I was in high school. He worked construction and was working in Cleveland on the 9th street pier years ago. i was a horny youngster and I went to the car that was parked along the side of the street. I was rubbing myself and really wanted to get off, so I pulled down my jeans and my shorts and started stroking my cock. The sun was warm coming through the window of the car making it very warm, so I rolled down the window and was getting a good cum built up. My head was thrown back against the seat and I was about to blow when I heard something. Opened my eyes and jerked my head to the right and there was a young kid being pulled away from the car by the arm by a very upset mother. She starred knives through me as she hurried away from the car.
i think of that often when I am outside jerking off, or in my car jerking off wondering what it would be like today if it were to happen...... I know, today I would be thrown in jail. Maybe if it were a man that caught me then it would have been a different out cum, ya think???? I guess I am a bit of an exhibitionist and love being outside naked.

D

#27 kennan

kennan

Post Master General

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,000 posts

Posted 04 January 2007 - 08:38 AM

Doc, it is regretable that your daughter has had difficult times in her growing up years, and I will not dwell on that other than to register my opinion that you are probably beating up on yourself unfairly......it seems highly questionable that one momentary childhood exposure to your jacking off would "cause" or influence her later problems....your care and concern for her is admirable but you do not help yourself or her by continuing to ponder such a tenuous connection.

On a more happy note about getting caught, your coworker opening the stall door on you reminds me of a sneaky trick I have pulled on a lot of men...........I was working in a high rise office building.....central restrooms opened onto the hallways on every floor.........the one I visited most had a door which made a distinctive sound the instant you started to open it........and the long flurescent light above the three stalls cast a partial shadow across the floor under the doors of whoever was sitting on the john.........

I developed the technique of entering the restroom.........I'd see that there was only one man in one stall.....I'd take a piss at the urinal, flush it, quickly wash my hands......then I would open the door to leave.......except I would not step through the door........I would just let it close and I would stand there behind/beside it in total silence.......and watch the shadow on the floor......and listen........many a time I have seen the shadow and heard the movements of guys who started stroking the instant they thought I had gone out the door.......

I saw and heard some jack to finish.......sometimes the scene would be interrupted by another guy entering the restroom......in which case I had kept one hand on the door pull and so I made like I just happened to be exiting at the same moment the other guy was entering.........

Sometimes when I stayed in silence all the way through a guy's jack, when he finished I would open the door and leave......he had to think that someone else was entering....but when he heard no other sounds, I guess he would think someone had opened the door but then not come in..........often I would just go down the hall about 30 feet to an atrium area where people gathered to smoke and I would stand and watch and see who was the guy jacking when he finally exited the restroom.......

And then there were a few times when I would be standing in silence.....and being sure the guy in the stall was whacking.....I would break my silence by stepping over and entering the stall next to him......knowing that my movement surprised him and scared the hell out of him that he hadn't heard the door open.....and I'd sit down on the john and whip out my own dick and start stroking such that I was making noises he could not mistake.......mostly the guy in the other stall would get up and get the hell out real quick........but I did make a couple of connections doing that.

I've pulled that same sneak in lots of places since then......today I cannot enter a restroom anywhere without automatically taking note of the noise the door makes.....or doesn't make.

Incidentally, it was in that same office building that sometimes I would be taking a piss.....standing alone at one of the two urinals...........and I'd stroke a little......get horny and decide to go ahead and do a stand up jack and shooot off into the urinal........only to be interrupted by another guy coming in and standing next to me........since I knew so many guys on that floor I usually would not do the sneak peek thing so I would just stop stroking and put it back in my pants and leave........but a few times I was so far along that I couldn't quit.......and I'd just have to stand there up close to the urinal and let my cumshot happen without the final stroking.....with the other guy right there beside me saying hello! I guess that is a form of getting caught without getting caught.....it was damn sure the world's worst way of being interrupted!

#28 tiny

tiny

Moderator "Who Are You?"

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,071 posts
  • Interests:i'm a submissive male, interested in making friends with men. In person would be great but i would settle with on line friends. Age is not a barrier for me.

Posted 04 January 2007 - 03:55 PM

Wow!!! At first i could only think of one time. But the more i thought the more i realized i had many, so i will start out when i was preteen. The girls on my neighborhood block, with the help of the boys would force me to strip on front of them and jerk off for their enjoyment. I don't know where that falls but i did that lots and lots of times. It got to the point that the girls did not even need the guys to force me. They would tell me to strip and i would. (i would do that now too...LOL)

One time, middle teen years, i was having sex with my best friend. i was sucking on his cock. He was naked, i was naked with my pants was around my ankles. i was going crazy sucking on his cock when i heard the basement door open up. I looked up and saw my mother's feet coming down the stairs. John ran to the bathroom. i couldn't move as fast with my pants keeping my feet tied together. She saw me and not John and thought i was jerking off. She got angry at me and went back up to the kitchen. Little did she know i had cum in my mouth.

18 yrs old. Just came home from HS. Hot spring day, i was alone at home. i stripped in my parents bedroom. They had a wall A/C unit. It was blowing hard cold air. i laid on the bed with my legs open facing the A/C. i started to stroke, playing with my nipples and eyes shut. The sound of the A/C muffled all other noises. Just as i was shooting i heard a giggle. i jumped up with cum on my belly. One of my sisters was outside the bedroom door peeking through the louver slats watching me. i lost my hardon and she giggled even more when she saw how tiny my cock is, which started me getting hard again.
i'll just end by saying hers was the first pussy i ever saw.

20, away in college, i was giving a blow job to my roommate. He just finished cumming in my mouth, pullled his cock out, put it in this pants, sat up, the room door opened up. Two guys wanting us to join them for dinner. i told them i just finished eating but george went with them. If they had been two minutes earlier they would have seen my dinner.

Early twenties, in the Navy. ON a surface ship. The bunks were three high and side by side with three others. There was a curtain the closed on the one side. Inbetween the bunks there was a metal partition that went down 3/4 of the way. the curtain had eyehooks to hang up the curtain. i could look through the those holes and peer down and watch guys jerk off in their racks. OR i would flip myself around and peer into my neighbor's rack up from the foot side and watch him jerk off without him seeing me (especially after lights out in the berthing space). We also had two comodes in our bathroom. one had more room in it because the ships bulkhead had an I-beam running down the other one. This shortened the separation wall between the comodes. I would sit on the toilet, naked of course, lean back and peer around the partition and watch guys jerk off. i would play with myself after i would sit there and watch 3 or 4 guys come in, shit, jerk off and leave. One time i laid back and there was someone staring back at me. He winked at me, pointed to his big cock and jestered for me to follow him out. i ended up giving him a blow job, the first of many.

26, i was stroking in the shower, eyes closed. i was at the edge when i opened my eyes, looked down, and saw my wife looking up from behind the curtain while she sat on the toilet seat. Another argument.

47, jerking of in my bedroom, my 6 year old son walked in. he wanted to know what i was doing and what was that stuff shooting out of my pee pee?

50, i was at work, i was alone in the river house, i took out my cock and jerked off. As i was shooting into the river screens two mechanics walked into the screen bay area. i pretended i was pissing into the river.

i'm sure there were more but i can't recall them at this time. Thanks for the opportunity to relive those scenes. And if you need to know i still can't jerk off.

Your friend
tiny
submissiveforrose@yahoo.com

#29 funguy37

funguy37

funguy37

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,654 posts
  • Interests:reading biographies, history, enjoying life to the fullest, dining out, dining in/cooking, theatre, quite youthful attitude..not interested in "acting" 70, married. grew up in east.

Posted 05 January 2007 - 10:22 AM

"47, jerking of in my bedroom, my 6 year old son walked in. he wanted to know what i was doing and what was that stuff shooting out of my pee pee?"

and how did you answer that question??

#30 tiny

tiny

Moderator "Who Are You?"

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,071 posts
  • Interests:i'm a submissive male, interested in making friends with men. In person would be great but i would settle with on line friends. Age is not a barrier for me.

Posted 05 January 2007 - 02:21 PM

QUOTE(funguy37 @ Jan 5 2007, 10:14 AM) View Post

"47, jerking of in my bedroom, my 6 year old son walked in. he wanted to know what i was doing and what was that stuff shooting out of my pee pee?"

and how did you answer that question??

Ah yes you are a funny guy.
I covered myself with my towel, jumped up, and ran to the bathroom and said, (in total adult language) Daddy has to go do pee pee. I closed the bathroom door and cleaned up my mess hoping like hell he would not tell his mother.

Your friend
tiny
submissiveforrose@yahoo.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Custom Search