• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 chad

chad

Moderator CD Forum

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,780 posts
  • Interests:Music, animals, free-spirited, like new things. Crossdressing for fun. pleasing others. Feel free to contact. I like sports, gardening, financial planning, economics, government issues somewhat,clippping coupons to save money, kids and try to just enjoy life with a sense of humor and interest in others. I am a good listener. I like to be direct with others, which probably caused me to get divorced. It was in a good way, that she didn't understand or relate to. Oh, Well!!!! Bye the way I have had m2m sex with three guys since my divorce and loved it. It was all different and awkward at first!! Ask me and I will tell all

Posted 30 April 2007 - 02:11 AM

I was just curious. I said in a recent post that I have tried my own cum. After I orgasm, it is kind of hard for me to get back into sex, because I am spent and tired and lose my interest in sex and cuddling after an orgasm. Do women like or acquire the taste of cum? Is it gross, or just a way to make a man feel good? Would you give more blowjobs if the taste was acceptable, or doesn't it matter. I wonder how women feel. Just thoughts, Chad, sincerely,. of course

#2 Cher

Cher

Associate Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 47 posts
  • Interests:I have gained so much knowledge and understanding from this website that I wanted to share my thoughts and feelings.

Posted 30 April 2007 - 05:36 AM

QUOTE(chad @ Apr 30 2007, 03:11 AM) View Post
I was just curious. I said in a recent post that I have tried my own cum. After I orgasm, it is kind of hard for me to get back into sex, because I am spent and tired and lose my interest in sex and cuddling after an orgasm. Do women like or acquire the taste of cum? Is it gross, or just a way to make a man feel good? Would you give more blowjobs if the taste was acceptable, or doesn't it matter. I wonder how women feel. Just thoughts, Chad, sincerely,. of course

Taste doesn't actually factor into it a whole lot if you really enjoy oral sex. Even with the same partner, it tastes different each time. I have read before that different foods cause different tastes, but I've not been with anybody where we have experimented with different foods and the resulting taste. It's not a matter of liking or disliking the taste. It's a matter of enjoying the act itself. It's sexy and fulfilling to know that my partner is being sexually stimulated, ultimately satsified, and is enjoying it. At least that is one woman's point of view! Cher
Live well, Laugh often, Love much

#3 kevinhasfun

kevinhasfun

Master Poster

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 554 posts
  • Interests:Great stories and video jack sessions. Other happily married men who enjoy other men. And - YES - the photo is of me.

Posted 30 April 2007 - 06:14 PM

Cher, your every guys dream!!!!!!!!!!!! Never change.
Kevin

#4 chad

chad

Moderator CD Forum

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,780 posts
  • Interests:Music, animals, free-spirited, like new things. Crossdressing for fun. pleasing others. Feel free to contact. I like sports, gardening, financial planning, economics, government issues somewhat,clippping coupons to save money, kids and try to just enjoy life with a sense of humor and interest in others. I am a good listener. I like to be direct with others, which probably caused me to get divorced. It was in a good way, that she didn't understand or relate to. Oh, Well!!!! Bye the way I have had m2m sex with three guys since my divorce and loved it. It was all different and awkward at first!! Ask me and I will tell all

Posted 04 May 2007 - 10:16 PM

QUOTE(Cher @ Apr 30 2007, 06:36 AM) View Post
QUOTE(chad @ Apr 30 2007, 03:11 AM) View Post

Taste doesn't actually factor into it a whole lot if you really enjoy oral sex. Even with the same partner, it tastes different each time. I have read before that different foods cause different tastes, but I've not been with anybody where we have experimented with different foods and the resulting taste. It's not a matter of liking or disliking the taste. It's a matter of enjoying the act itself. It's sexy and fulfilling to know that my partner is being sexually stimulated, ultimately satsified, and is enjoying it. At least that is one woman's point of view! Cher

I agree with you Cher! It is the act and the acquired taste. I have to ask guys if they are willing to taste their own cum after an orasm? Orally?, Vaginally, or anal? just food for thoughts. Chad, of course

#5 leprechaun0075

leprechaun0075

leprechaun

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 290 posts
  • Interests:Hobbies include RVing, camping, hiking, fishing, hunting, backpacking, XC skiing, and ham radio.

Posted 28 July 2007 - 01:48 PM

QUOTE(chad @ Apr 30 2007, 02:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Cher hit the nail on the head! Men or women are alike. Satisfaction of one's partner is the key to one's own satisfaction. While the act itself is enjoyable, there is nothing more enjoyable than fully satisfying the needs of one's partner. Enjoyment of my partner's taste, should it occur, is a bonus. I also enjoy lots of sharing, appreciation, cuddling and intimacy after we orgasm. Fantastic sex involves both partners, not just him/her or me.
SmileysHeart.gif
Stiff dicks don't lie!
Straights and Gays enjoy half of the fun!

#6 JorgeBook03

JorgeBook03

Moderator, Birthdays, etc.

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 604 posts
  • Interests:Veteran's Issues, supporting Transgender issues, digital photography. Divorce was final in February 2007.

Posted 28 July 2007 - 05:00 PM

QUOTE(chad @ Apr 30 2007, 03:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hi Chad,

Last week I had a young woman say mine tasted sweet, must have been something I was drinking.

Jorge

Opportunity just knocks, Temptation kicks the door in!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Custom Search