Photo

First time you tasted cum...

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

Poll: cum.... (109 member(s) have cast votes)

First time you tasted cum....

1. It was mine (66 votes [37.08%])

Percentage of vote: 37.08%

2. It was not mine (29 votes [16.29%])

Percentage of vote: 16.29%

3. I liked it (44 votes [24.72%])

Percentage of vote: 24.72%

4. I did not like it (9 votes [5.06%])

Percentage of vote: 5.06%

5. OMG (5 votes [2.81%])

Percentage of vote: 2.81%

6. It took me awhile, but I learned to like it. (23 votes [12.92%])

Percentage of vote: 12.92%

7. I still do not like it at all. (2 votes [1.12%])

Percentage of vote: 1.12%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 littlebearchris

littlebearchris

Associate Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 49 posts
  • Interests:Like to meet other men who feel like I do..

Posted 20 November 2008 - 12:10 PM

I was 10 the first time I tasted someone elses cum....I did not like it, becasue I did not know what he was doing...However, I after the third time I like it...I dont know what about it I just could not get enough...While it has been a long while since I have tasted someone elses...I love to eat mine...Thoughts anyone?

(THIS IS A MULTIPLE CHOICE QUESTION. CHECK AS MANY AS APPLY. ONCE YOU VOTE, YOU CANNOT CHANGE OR ADD TO YOUR ANWSERS - BEAR)

Edited by bear, 21 November 2008 - 09:08 PM.
Add note that this is multiple choice.

#2 Geo

Geo

Associate Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 41 posts
  • Interests:After turning 60 I have become Bi interested, and enjoy seeing pics of older men, especially their penis, balls and cum. I would like to meet an uncut older gentlemen (50-75)to explore a one on one encounter. "I am extremely interested in being with an older man with an uncut penis and exploring his genitalia, particularly his uncut penis when he is soft and flaccid with the foreskin covering his penis head, feeling him become firm and hard as I suck his foreskin, penis head and opening, watching him become erect, stroking, and sucking him until he cums. I want to feel that awesome sensation as he releases his warm cum into my mouth, the hint of taste as I swallow his semen, again and again, then sucking the sensitive head of his penis after he cums and trying to evoked a quivering erotic sensation thorough his penis, then continue to suck his penis and foreskin as his erection subsides until he is completely satisfied or ready to cum again. I am also interested in mutual oral activities. Must be discrete, disease/drug free, interested in mutual satisfaction."

Posted 20 November 2008 - 03:03 PM

Littlebearchris, I have tasted my own semen over the years since I was a kid, the first time by accident with a spurt into an open mouth during orgasm, and then sampling over the years, but have always lost interest in taking and cleaning up a whole load, even to this day, but during the lust of enjoying another man's semen I have to have every drop, directly from the head or have cleaned up his penis, balls, hand where ever it has ended up, I do love the taste of sweet thick creamy semen, the mind is strange, even when I have reached the point to jackoff just to have a taste of semen all I do is taste, loose interest in the rest, for those interested I will post a description of the first time I tasted another man's semen when I brought him to climax, George

#3 funguy37

funguy37

funguy37

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,654 posts
  • Interests:reading biographies, history, enjoying life to the fullest, dining out, dining in/cooking, theatre, quite youthful attitude..not interested in "acting" 70, married. grew up in east.

Posted 20 November 2008 - 04:45 PM

QUOTE (Geo @ Nov 20 2008, 05:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Littlebearchris, I have tasted my own semen over the years since I was a kid, the first time by accident with a spurt into an open mouth during orgasm, and then sampling over the years, but have always lost interest in taking and cleaning up a whole load, even to this day, but during the lust of enjoying another man's semen I have to have every drop, directly from the head or have cleaned up his penis, balls, hand where ever it has ended up, I do love the taste of sweet thick creamy semen, the mind is strange, even when I have reached the point to jackoff just to have a taste of semen all I do is taste, loose interest in the rest, for those interested I will post a description of the first time I tasted another man's semen when I brought him to climax, George

my first time was with a teen buddy...we had been exchanging blow jobs for awhile but stopping before climax... one day he didn't pull out and just exploded in my mouth... after that we always kept going right to orgasm..didn't taste my own until many years into adulthood, always wanted to but the desire left after i came..one day i just decided to give it a try....many times since then.

#4 joe853

joe853

Moderator Where Are You?

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 494 posts
  • Interests:62 year old male in Northern Canada, got my first adult blow job from a guy at about 30, gave my first one a few years later. Love to be fingered and have had a few women vibe or strap on fuck me. Enjoyed a lot of paid for sex, some quite kinky, mostly women, the odd guy hustler, a few TG, both pre and post op and fair number of CD's, some damm fine looking ones I might add. Did anal a dozen times with guys but not really any strong love for it unless my partner wants it, love rimming and nipple play. I am reasonably well hung and cut very loose. Being safe, clean and discrete are high on my list, a bit adventureous is always good as is being vocal.

Posted 20 November 2008 - 07:28 PM

The first cum I tasted was my own and it was shortly after I became able to cum. I would guess I ate half the cum I ejaculated in my life and have eaten it from every available bodily orfice imaginable

#5 bear

bear

Founder

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,842 posts
  • Interests:Founder of mma2om.com
    Webcamming
    Internet

Posted 21 November 2008 - 09:04 PM

I began eating my cum shortly after I was able to cum. I did not know what else to do with it. Before long I began to crave it, and have never gotten enough to satisfy my appetite. Open for offers?

CharlieBear
bear(at)mma2om.com

Send Contributions to: P. O. Box 2628, Bunnell, FL 32110

#6 PeterPan

PeterPan

Stalwart Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 100 posts
  • Interests:The beach, sex, bi-couples, bi-sex, m4m sex, film, theater, writing, acting..... more to come when I can think of them Oh yeah, I almost forgot, because of asthma I can't be around cigarette smoke since it's just gonna make me sick for a couple of days so I choose to NOT be with smokers at all, thanks for understanding.

Posted 21 November 2008 - 10:05 PM

WOW!! Talk about a topic near and dear to my hard (yes I meant to say that)! I tasted my own cum as a teenager. I was hooked! I didn't taste another man's cum until I was in my 50's (if you don't count my older brother's precum). I will never forget the intensity of having a cock in my mouth as it pusated spurts of hot cum for me to savor and then swallow. DELICIOUS! There are times when i have been with guys that didn't get me off and I would beat off and eat my load. If they cum over and I get their hot load in my mouth, I am a happy camper.

Bear, I will take as many loads as you want to let me have..... mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm rotateheart.gif

Edited by PeterPan, 21 November 2008 - 10:06 PM.

If I have had sex two times does that make me Bi-sexual?[/b][/color][/size][/font]

#7 bibottom30064

bibottom30064

Senior sucker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 305 posts
  • Interests:Married 49 yrs, I like to get together with 40+ married guys and give them what their wives can't or won't give them. Wife is aware

Posted 22 November 2008 - 10:51 AM

I first tasted cum on my initial experience at cocksucking, age 25. My partner held my head in place as he unloaded into my mouth, pure heaven. rolleyes.gif

#8 summit

summit

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 85 posts
  • Interests:I had a one m2m relationship with a man for many years. we were both married He passed away in 01' I am now in search of finding out how to deal with my m2m desires.
    I have to deal with my issues of guilt and safe sex before I can consider a new m2m experience. meanwhile, I am horny as can be. Thanks for reading this.

Posted 22 November 2008 - 12:52 PM

when I was younger my guy friend would give me an occasianal BJ
I would reciprocate with a hand job.
One time, in his car, I got my BJ.
I was so turned on, instead of a hand job,
I leaned over and sucked him to climax.
It went down my throat without a problem.
I enjoyed the aftertaste and texture.

What is it called, when you kiss a man and swish around cum?
I never did that, but it sure looks exciting and tasty!

#9 bear

bear

Founder

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,842 posts
    Webcamming
    Internet

Posted 26 November 2008 - 07:13 PM

QUOTE (summit @ Nov 22 2008, 12:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
......What is it called, when you kiss a man and swish around cum?
I never did that, but it sure looks exciting and tasty!

It is called "snowballing."

CharlieBear
bear(at)mma2om.com

#10 kennan

kennan

Post Master General

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,000 posts
  • Interests:Male sex. Male sex talk. Buddies who can be my friends in public and share sex in secret. I particularly like married men because we have so much in common. I have had prostate surgery so I have severe ED concerns but that doesn't stop me from enjoying men!

Posted 28 November 2008 - 09:29 AM

The first time I tasted cum it was my own.....right after I started being able to shoot a wad about 11 or so. Then when I was a teenager I learned to suck myself........gawd, wouldn't we all now love to be so slim and limber that we could double over and do a self blow job!

I really don't remember the very first time I tasted another man's cum. I started my bi life with another guy giving me a blow job and asking no reciprocation. I loved it and started getting blow jobs all the time.....at the university, like a dog in a meat market, sometimes getting two and three blow jobs a day in the restrooms, in the bushes, in cars, you name it.

But among all those early day men, sometimes the other guy would ask for a "trade out" and that was okay with me because I thought getting sucked was so wonderful it was worth the fair play of sucking the other guy in return. I can remember several of those trade outs but I can't pinpoint which was the first.......but I remember from all of them that it seemed no big deal for me to take their cum shot.......I guess it was a lot like all the self-sucking shots I had given myself as a teenager.

But as years went by, more and more I got to really enjoying and appreciating all the sounds and moves the men made as they started toward their orgasm.....I found that to be every bit as erotic as the macho thing of bringing a woman to her climax.........and so I didn't wait for a guy to ask for a trade out.....I made sucking the other guy as part of my routine.

As for snowballing, I didn't learn the passion of that until much later.......so much of my younger years I wasn't really into kissing and hugging so the snowball thing just didn't happen..........but the idea popped into my mind at some point......and the next time I was with a man I asked him about doing that......he said he did it all the time......so we did a 69, mutual orgasm, and then the french kiss......my gawd that was passionate! Since then I have found that even men who aren't into kissing will turn passionate as hell when they realize they are getting their own cum back!

#11 joe853

joe853

Moderator Where Are You?

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 494 posts
  • Interests:62 year old male in Northern Canada, got my first adult blow job from a guy at about 30, gave my first one a few years later. Love to be fingered and have had a few women vibe or strap on fuck me. Enjoyed a lot of paid for sex, some quite kinky, mostly women, the odd guy hustler, a few TG, both pre and post op and fair number of CD's, some damm fine looking ones I might add. Did anal a dozen times with guys but not really any strong love for it unless my partner wants it, love rimming and nipple play. I am reasonably well hung and cut very loose. Being safe, clean and discrete are high on my list, a bit adventureous is always good as is being vocal.

Posted 06 December 2008 - 04:10 PM

About a month ago I visited a sick friend who is about in his late 70's.
We talked about a lot of stuff over the afternoon and evening.
He lives alone and had not been getting a lot of visitors so his daughter asked me to drop by.
I don't know how it came up that we got to talk about guys jerking off from the start topic
of the girls and women we used to fuck but it did, He said he had not had a hardon in years
and only managed to cum 2 times in the past year. I said he must miss eating a load of cum as
much as not being able to cum. He was suprised and said he never ate cum, his or anyone elses.
He did admit to having a few blow jobs from guys and doing a bit of cock sucking but never to finish.
I laughed and said I had ate my cum from first when I managed to shoot. He asked what it tasted like,
laughing I said it was time for him to learn so I stood up by his bed and took my cock out.
Well after a bit of kidding around and me getting his underwaer down I started to fondle him and
he began to suck my cock. Well I did not really raise a good hardon but eventually I delivered one
hell of a load in his mouth, he made a bit of a gag but took it all and after a few minutes had me drained,
I cum slow now. I let things cool down, got between his legs and with the aid of my finger in his ass
I eventually got a bit of a load from him. I came up and snowballed with him which he had no trouble
eating at all. Now I said you have ate two loads, what do you think. He said that maybe we should call out
for take out and see if I could get a better hardon in an hour or so. Dammed if I didn't.
When we finished he said that was the first sex he had had in over ten years with another person.
I said to get a bit of KY and if I ever got another hardon as good as the one I just had I would show
him what sex with a man could be as I felt the way his ass clenched on my finger and that cum in his
ass could be as good as cum in his mouth.
Unfortunate thing is he lives out of state and I seldom get there.

#12 Chumango

Chumango

Stalwart Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 193 posts
  • Interests:I like all sports, music (except hard rock or rap), religion, restful moments, exremely curious but inexperienced; like to chat mm . . .

Posted 08 December 2008 - 02:30 PM

QUOTE (joe853 @ Dec 6 2008, 04:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
About a month ago I visited a sick friend who is about in his late 70's.
We talked about a lot of stuff over the afternoon and evening.
He lives alone and had not been getting a lot of visitors so his daughter asked me to drop by.
I don't know how it came up that we got to talk about guys jerking off from the start topic
of the girls and women we used to fuck but it did, He said he had not had a hardon in years
and only managed to cum 2 times in the past year. I said he must miss eating a load of cum as
much as not being able to cum. He was suprised and said he never ate cum, his or anyone elses.
He did admit to having a few blow jobs from guys and doing a bit of cock sucking but never to finish.
I laughed and said I had ate my cum from first when I managed to shoot. He asked what it tasted like,
laughing I said it was time for him to learn so I stood up by his bed and took my cock out.
Well after a bit of kidding around and me getting his underwaer down I started to fondle him and
he began to suck my cock. Well I did not really raise a good hardon but eventually I delivered one
hell of a load in his mouth, he made a bit of a gag but took it all and after a few minutes had me drained,
I cum slow now. I let things cool down, got between his legs and with the aid of my finger in his ass
I eventually got a bit of a load from him. I came up and snowballed with him which he had no trouble
eating at all. Now I said you have ate two loads, what do you think. He said that maybe we should call out
for take out and see if I could get a better hardon in an hour or so. Dammed if I didn't.
When we finished he said that was the first sex he had had in over ten years with another person.
I said to get a bit of KY and if I ever got another hardon as good as the one I just had I would show
him what sex with a man could be as I felt the way his ass clenched on my finger and that cum in his
ass could be as good as cum in his mouth.
Unfortunate thing is he lives out of state and I seldom get there.

Wow! that is hot and you did great . . . I wonder . . . .

#13 PeterPan

PeterPan

Stalwart Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 100 posts
  • Interests:The beach, sex, bi-couples, bi-sex, m4m sex, film, theater, writing, acting..... more to come when I can think of them Oh yeah, I almost forgot, because of asthma I can't be around cigarette smoke since it's just gonna make me sick for a couple of days so I choose to NOT be with smokers at all, thanks for understanding.

Posted 08 December 2008 - 11:28 PM

OK! now I know why I am here! I am going to start going to old guys homes and sucking them dry. What a nice treat for them and hot loads for me!!!!! wooooooooo hooooooooo!
If I have had sex two times does that make me Bi-sexual?[/b][/color][/size][/font]

#14 tiny

tiny

Moderator "Who Are You?"

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,071 posts
  • Interests:i'm a submissive male, interested in making friends with men. In person would be great but i would settle with on line friends. Age is not a barrier for me.

Posted 12 December 2008 - 01:47 PM

i was nine the first time i tasted cum. It came from my best buddy who was 10. I did not like it at first but of course he enjoyed it and wanted more. After a while i loved the taste but it wasn't until i was 13 that i swallowed. I did not know it could be done without side effects. Little did i know there were side effects. I'm adicked to cum. i eat it all the time but now it is just mine.
i didn't stop sucking and eating my friends cum until i was 26 years old.
Your friend
tiny
submissiveforrose@yahoo.com

#15 bear

bear

Founder

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,842 posts
    Webcamming
    Internet

Posted 27 December 2008 - 10:03 AM

QUOTE (tiny @ Dec 12 2008, 01:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i was nine the first time i tasted cum. It came from my best buddy who was 10. I did not like it at first but of course he enjoyed it and wanted more. After a while i loved the taste but it wasn't until i was 13 that i swallowed. I did not know it could be done without side effects. Little did i know there were side effects. I'm adicked to cum. i eat it all the time but now it is just mine.
i didn't stop sucking and eating my friends cum until i was 26 years old.
And you stopped because ..... smileysanta.gif

CharlieBear
bear(at)mma2om.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Custom Search