• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 galaxy1

galaxy1

Spam Chaser

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 523 posts
  • Interests:Cooking, reading, gardening, woodworking, music, sailing, nudism, Internet, grandkids, volunteer activities (I'm retired). Thinking about learning keyboard music playing, but that takes practice. Looking at hooking a couple keyboards together with MIDI so I can play Bach. Right now, that's just a dream.

Looking for understanding friends.

Posted 31 July 2010 - 09:52 AM

Camp David is the only all-male nudist park in Florida. There was a get-together of members here held there several years ago, on a Saturday. Is there interest in another one? The fee is modest, and tent camping is permitted. In another posting Charlie Bear noted that weekends are when most married men can be found there.
I'm thinking of a day trip on a Saturday.

Frank

#2 dwrench

dwrench

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • Interests:sex in most all forms/ golf /nascar /making new friends

Posted 31 July 2010 - 10:07 PM

camp david is a great place to visit for married men I go when the wife has other things planed on a saterday
you get to meet a lot of interesting people and all the cock your eyes or mouth can feed on. walking around the
woods naked is so much fun and the free feeling is just great. I have goten to suck some awsome tasting cock
and been sucked so many nice guys to chuse from. great place!!!!

#3 galaxy1

galaxy1

Spam Chaser

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 523 posts
  • Interests:Cooking, reading, gardening, woodworking, music, sailing, nudism, Internet, grandkids, volunteer activities (I'm retired). Thinking about learning keyboard music playing, but that takes practice. Looking at hooking a couple keyboards together with MIDI so I can play Bach. Right now, that's just a dream.

Posted 01 August 2010 - 04:07 PM

camp david is a great place to visit for married men I go when the wife has other things planed on a saturday
you get to meet a lot of interesting people and all the cock your eyes or mouth can feed on. walking around the
woods naked is so much fun and the free feeling is just great. I have goten to suck some awesome tasting cock
and been sucked so many nice guys to choose from. great place!!!!

Thanks for the endorsement and testimonial. All I can add is to be sure to bring sunscreen. I recall from my previous visit that the swimming pool is not covered by any shade, but now a poolside shelter has been erected - with ceiling fans! Taking a beach umbrella and folding lawn chairs could add to the comfort of a visit.

A screened porch had benches and a TV with gay videos playing. A dozen or so naked men sitting on the benches were not watching the TV, but looking to give or receive blow jobs.

An electric gate adds to the sense of security. The gate works from 9 am to 7 pm.

While it seems to be out in the boonies, it is only 70 minutes from Orlando.

See comments from satisfied previous visitors at http://www.campdavid...m/Comments.html

Frank

#4 bear

bear

Founder

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,842 posts
  • Interests:Founder of mma2om.com
    Webcamming
    Internet

Posted 02 August 2010 - 05:55 PM

I like Camp David for the reasons you list. I also like Mystic Lake Manor, which is quite different. We have held gethering at each. In both cases we partened with another organization in order to get a group together. If you organize a day, I will try to attend if I am available.

CharlieBear
bear(at)mma2om.com

Send Contributions to: P. O. Box 2628, Bunnell, FL 32110

#5 galaxy1

galaxy1

Spam Chaser

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 523 posts

Posted 03 August 2010 - 12:20 PM

Isn't Mystic Lake Manor a longer drive from central Florida than Camp David?
I'm not sure what town it is near.

Map Quest shows about a 70 minute drive to Camp David from Orlando.

What was the other group involved in the Camp David outing - Prime Timers?

Frank

#6 bear

bear

Founder

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,842 posts
    Webcamming
    Internet

Posted 04 August 2010 - 09:53 AM

Mystic Lake Manor is in Madison, FL.

Yes we piggybacked with Prime Timers for Camp David. They have lost interest in nude events; trying to attract more conservative members.

At Mystic Lake Manor we were with members of Daddyscape. The site has not been very active.

CharlieBear
bear(at)mma2om.com

#7 SunSatyr

SunSatyr

• Members
  • 9 posts
  • Interests:Looking for beach buddies, maybe more. Can host, Discreet is a keyword. Camper, hiker, climber, cyclist, sun-lover & nudist. Outdoorsman. Catch and release fisherman.

Accept me as I am, I have no guarantee,
    A claim to perfection I have not,
    Perfect I cannot be.

"I thank all who have loved me in their hearts,
    With thanks and love from mine.
    Deep Thanks to all
    Who have paused a little near my prison wall
    To hear my music"....... (Excerpt/abridged)

If the human body's obscene, then complain to the manufacturer......

Posted 09 August 2010 - 04:39 PM

Have been going to Camp David since I moved to Florida.

It and the "Manor" are the only two locations that I know of where there is "No Attitude" and a "live and let live" atmosphere. Both places are what I'd call secure
and safe.

Frank, going thru some 'recoup" right now, but would gladly attend any gathering at the Camp after September 15th. One thing left out of your "take" list - some "bug" spray... <WEG> To spray everywhere, but "there"..... Bdadaboom.

Gonna try and 'update' my profile, as soon as "Charlie" lets me know 'how' - LOL

For those who have passed near my wall, heard my whispers/pleas, shared my love - My thanks.

Huguz
Stu (aka Foss)

#8 bear

bear

Founder

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,842 posts
    Webcamming
    Internet

Posted 10 August 2010 - 12:44 PM

How to update your profile: In the upper right you will see your personal photo and your ID next to it.
Notice that the ID has a down arrow on it. Click that and you will see five personal settings, profile being the first. Click it. Your profile opens. Disregard the http "Warnings" at the top; it is a bug which will be fixed in the new version. Scroll down until you again see the heading and you will find a button on the right which says, "(Icon) Edit My Profie" Click that and you are ready to start giving us new info.

I'll also post in the main forum.

CharlieBear
bear(at)mma2om.com

#9 nudebare

nudebare

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • Interests:I am a very bi married male, Looking for similar guys that are in similar position, I would like to be friends first, then move into a physical relationship. I tend to lean to the top view should we come to that, like to play, watch, pet, like xxx vids are cool too..

I Cannot host or entertain. looking for a buddy that we can be friends plus.

Posted 13 August 2010 - 05:00 AM

Camp David is the only all-male nudist park in Florida. There was a get-together of members here held there several years ago, on a Saturday. Is there interest in another one? The fee is modest, and tent camping is permitted. In another posting Charlie Bear noted that weekends are when most married men can be found there.
I'm thinking of a day trip on a Saturday.

Frank

If anyone is heading that direction, let me know.. hare going to those places alone.. no one to talk to or pal around with... usually last saturday of the month works best for me, Jerr
I would rather regret what I had done... than wish I had done it

#10 bear

bear

Founder

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,842 posts
    Webcamming
    Internet

Posted 16 August 2010 - 12:34 PM

Thanks for completing your profile. Very good job on it. :thumbup:

CharlieBear
bear(at)mma2om.com

#11 rockslyde

rockslyde

Senior Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 237 posts
  • Interests:I travel extensively across the eastern half of the US. I'm in FL and Ga, as much as I'm in my home state.

Posted 28 August 2010 - 08:49 PM

What city is Camp David located in or near? I travel thru FL often, perhaps one day I can experience one of these places. Mildly pleased to see that Madison FL is about 35 miles south of Valdosta, I travel that area in the spring.

#12 galaxy1

galaxy1

Spam Chaser

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 523 posts

Posted 01 September 2010 - 11:20 PM

What city is Camp David located in or near? I travel thru FL often, perhaps one day I can experience one of these places. Mildly pleased to see that Madison FL is about 35 miles south of Valdosta, I travel that area in the spring.

Camp David is near Inverness - on Florida gulf coast, south of Cedar Key, north of Tampa Bay.

----------------------------------------------------------

Camp David Web Site

Edited by bear, 02 September 2010 - 04:15 PM.
Add Link

#13 rockslyde

rockslyde

Senior Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 237 posts
  • Interests:I travel extensively across the eastern half of the US. I'm in FL and Ga, as much as I'm in my home state.

Posted 07 September 2010 - 06:10 PM

Camp David is near Inverness - on Florida gulf coast, south of Cedar Key, north of Tampa Bay.

----------------------------------------------------------
Thanks Galaxy.

Camp David Web Site

#14 rockslyde

rockslyde

Senior Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 237 posts

Posted 21 September 2010 - 03:22 PM

Here I sit, One hour's drive from Camp David, It's after 4PM, too late to make it over there and enjoy any reasonable amount of time there. If only I'd been thinking about it this morning. I'd love to go there and just hang out in the nude, if nothing else. The thought is tantalizing.
I'll be ready next time.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Custom Search